Ways to Support/Volunteer
to help Educate* Build*Inspire Students
We are often asked by people what is the best way to support Helena Christian School. There are many ways you can support us!
* First, and most importantly, is supporting HCS by lifting the school up in prayer.
* Financially supporting through donations (cash, check, credit card, etc.) You can give through our website on the giving page, put it in the mail, or drop it off at our office. You can put your donation towards general items or to a specific need.
* Purchasing poinsettia plants from HCS families or students. We start selling them in October and they are delivered the week after Thanksgiving. We get our poinsettia plants from High Country Growers.
* Attending annual auction. We need donations of news items, table sponsors, corporate sponsors, and your time and talent.
* Shopping at the annual greenhouse which opens the weekend of Mother's Day. By purchasing your annuals and perennials (flowers), herbs, and vegetables through our greenhouse, you are helping support HCS!
* Purchasing an ad in the yearbook and/or for the sports posters. The sports posters are displayed around the community and at our home games.
* Attending a sporting event. Schedules can be found on the athletic calendar on the website.
* Attending our spring drama performance. You won't be disappointed.
* Attending the Christmas program where our elementary students and choir perform. You can also support HCS at this time by donating a financial love gift that is dispersed between our teachers/staff to bless them with a little something extra during the Christmas season.
* Volunteering! All volunteers must complete paperwork that supports our mission at HCS and its values, plus a backgound check. Volunteer paperwork is located under the Support HCS tab and Volunteering.